DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCE WE ARE CLOSED TILL FURTHER NOTICE
Fun Space Terms & Conditions
Please observe the Big Little Fun Limited fun space terms and conditions at all times:
- While Big Little Fun Limited and its employees attempt to ensure the complete safety of our visitors; it is the responsibility of parents/guardians to supervise and accompany children on the site with a ratio of one adult for every four children.
- The parents/guardians must:
- Remain within the building at all times;
- Observe the child to ensure that they are capable of using the equipment safely;
- Explain these rules of play to the children and monitor their behaviour;
- Know where their child is and make sure the child knows where they are at all
- All parents/guardians and children must adhere to the Covid-19/Coronavirus working practices which include, temperature checks on both adults and children; using hand sanitisers on entry and departure and; wearing of socks by all who are using the play equipment. Further details of our new coronavirus rules can be found on our website here:
- Parents/Guardians know their child’s capabilities and behaviour best and so should ensure an appropriate level of supervision to reflect
- All children may only use the facility when accompanied by a responsible adult and remain the responsibility of parents/guardians at all
- Admissions are non-refundable and will be converted to credit note to use for a future date.
- Big Little Fun reserves the right to close any play area or restrict play sessions during trading hours for any reason, without:
- Notice or However, we will endeavour to inform you of a closure prior to a party or session booking only.
- Strictly no smoking on the premises
- Strictly no chewing gum on the
- Children are advised to wear long trousers and long sleeved shirts and must wear socks at all times on the play equipment to minimise risk of personal injury.
- No shoes may be worn on the play Jewellery is worn at your own risk and children wearing glasses should take particular care.
- Please note only food and drink purchased at Big Little Fun may be consumed on No food or drink is to be taken into the equipment area.
- Management reserve the right to refuse entry.
- All height and age restrictions imposed by the management must be adhered
- We advise that children should not go back onto the play equipment after lunch or
- Children who are unwell, or who have been unwell, should not visit the centre for at least 48 Children, who become unwell in the centre, must leave the centre immediately.
- Abusive/aggressive or any other type of behaviour deemed to be unsuitable towards Big Little Fun staff; management or any other member of the public from either adults or children will not be tolerated under any Visitors may be asked to leave the centre with a warning placed on their membership, Big Little Fun management also reserve the right to enforce a total ban.
- Should members of the public witness any unsuitable behaviour from either adults or children, they MUST inform a member of staff immediately who will then resolve the situation, as opposed to the public using any verbal or physical intervention themselv Failure to follow this rule could result in further action being taken by Big Little Fun Ltd or individual parties involved.
- All personal items such as money should be left with parents/carers. Please note Big Little Fun Ltd do not accept any responsibility for any personal belongings at any
- Big Little Fun Limited encourages children to play, run free and explore in a safe and stimulating As such, there are inherent risks that are always associated with children playing and having fun together. These include children being exposed to moderate physical activity, tripping, falling and bumping into fixed objects and other children.
- Big Little Fun Limited has taken every reasonable step to control these risks through the design, maintenance and operation of the facility. However, it is impossible to eliminate such risks completely whilst providing a stimulating environment and Parents/Guardians must recognise and accept this
Last Updated: 16th June 2021